Debbie -

my mother also complains often about difficulty breathing.  Her doctors seem to consider this part of an anxiety problem and medicate accordingly.  Sometimes she can be distracted (i.e. we can sometimes distract her -- she doesn't WANT to be distracted and doesn't try to help herself :( but that's probably the depression, too) -- a snack can be useful.  If the chain isn't broken somehow, it's a long downward spiral -- I can't breathe, therefore I can't talk, what's the matter with me, why doesn't someone do something to help me .....  Myself, I think it's a combination of the PD, the meds, and personality.

Has your mother's relocating doctor referred his patients to a replacement, or has he left them to fend for themselves???

Mary
cg for mom Louise 75/6