>Thanks for your welcome I have just been diagnosed with pd I am 49,just I am
>married and live in Worcester UK,  My wife is a nurse in a hospice, I have a
>young son john aged 14.
>
>I have lots of questions- lots of fears-
>
>I am sure that your forum will help me over the years to come, I am lucky at
>present my symptons are slight, I will just have to fight the progress
>

>Peter Wood

Greetings from the "other" Worcester!  I too, was diagnosed at 48; I had a
wife of 21 years and children of 20, 17, 15, & 13.  We are now all 15 years
older and 15 years wiser and stronger.  I retired two years ago as
disabled.  I have taken part in an experimental drug study (entacapone);
currently, I am part of an experimental surgery study (fetal transplant). I
wouldn't recommend PD to anyone, but it has enriched as well as
impoverished my life.  Courage!

George Andes  63/15 and stiill counting
Worcester, MA