currently I take one 10/100 kick starter in the AM
followed by one 25/100 CR, one eldepryl and 1 mg permax and one artane an
hour and half later;
four hours later I repeat one  25/100 CR, one eldepryl, and 1 mg permax;
3 -4 hours later I repeat all (except the eldepryl).
My problem is I have (over the last 3 weeks) had a sudden increase in off
time. I can't get out of a chair, have extreme bradykinesia, extreme
stiffness and tremor. I don't have any dyskinesia. I have been on this
regimen for approx. 4 years.
I will be calling my neuro this week, I just would appreciate any thoughts
you fellow PDers may have.
I am also giving SERIOUS thought to a pallidotomy, if my insurance will
cover some of it.
Thank you for your advice.
Bob  46/5 (had symptoms long before diagnosis)