To All, particularly advocates in Mississippi, Florida, and Illinois,

In the latest NPF newsletter there is a photo of Representatives
Roger Wicker, Mississippi; Bill Young and Dan Miller, Florida; John
Porter, Illinois, (none of whom have signed on to the Udall bill,)
with Muhammad Ali, Larry Hoffheimer and Emilio Alonso-Mendoza.
Please write and/or phone, ask why these gentlemen have not co-
sponsored, and urge them to do so.  The Capitol switchboard #s are
800-962-3524 and 800-972-3524.

Representative Wicker is at US House of Representatives, 206 Cannon
House Office Building -
Representative Young is at     "        "  "         "
 2407 Rayburn House Office Building
Representative Porter  is at     "        "  "         "
   2373 Rayburn House Office Building
Representative Dan Miller is at "        "  "         "
  102 Cannon House Office Building

Let's share responses.  If we know their reservations, we can respond
to them.

P. S.  Rep. Young had "noted that in all his years on the
Appropriations Committee he never heard testimony delivered so
articulately or cogently," referring to Mrs. Ali's testimony.