Ken,

Last January I was in my office at night during a bad storm.  The river was
rising and threatening to wash us away.  Meanwhile, I was having a dream?,
hallucination? that I was at a cocktail party in my office and there were about
25 people here enjoying themselves.  I knew it was not real, but I just joined
in and lived with it.  That was when I realized that sinemet and eldepryl were
causing me to see more than vivid dreams.  I've changed the way I take my meds
(times and amounts) and I no longer have these 'visions'.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]  (work)  or    [log in to unmask]