At 05:07 PM 7/9/97 -0400, Phil Tompkins wrote:
>For what it's worth:   There is a bill H.R.58, sponsored by Rep
>Furse, which will "amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to
>improve Medicare treatment and education for beneficiaries with
>diabetes by providing coverage of diabetes outpatient self-
>management training services and uniform coverage of blood-testing
>strips for individuals with diabetes."
>
>It has 280 cosponsors.......

Dear Phil,

Terrific information to be added to our advocacy grab-bag of tools of
the trade. Thank you for using your keen sense of curiosity combined
with the musician's ability to orchestrate. The info on Gephardt's
lame excuse is also going into our DC bound grab-bag.

Thanks again! Wont you join us in DC???

Margaret

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540