>Dear Pat, Donna, Rosemary, Robert and David
>

>David L, you are the one who started this thread. I can agree with
>your observation that the wearing off dyskinesia is not influenced
>by the amount of drugs taken, moreover it may be that the end of dose
>dyskinesia is less with a higher dose. The problem
>for me however is, that I have a diminished therapeutic window on top of
>the mentioned symptoms. So when I take too much sinemet I can expect top
>of dose dysk. Your Parkinson, David, is not as much advanced as mine is.

Thankyou Ida you are right.I noticed the effect very soon after I started
using sinemet albeit in very minor form.Like your however I believe that
this diphasic stuff is a very real experience effecting a minority of pd
ers. Sorry that you have backed out of the great debate progressing at
"snail pace". My curiosity having been thoroughly arouses as to the cause I
expect to continue it at snail pace temporallly blipped by a snail pace
house moving operation. Look forward to a another exciting installment when
I have fathomed out how it is possible for an ordinary  pd er to reproduce
end of dose dyskers.

David Langridge.