I've not heard of the Light Writer SL5, but try the Trace Center at the U. of
Wisconsin.  As a matter of fact, those of you with CD Roms can get all sorts
of info on adaptive communication and other devices via a CD Rom that the
Trace Center offers.  I don't know the cost as it has probably gone up since
I last bought one, but do look up the center on the internet.  For all I know
the info could now all be available over the internet.  Also, use the word
"Rehabilitation" and see what you get.  It's just a thought.  And it's
possible that they have reviewed this Light Writer SL5.  It sounds most
interesting.  Good luck to you in finding more information.
Sincerely,
Barb Brock