Dear Barb - I'm sorry you've been laid off.  May I ask though, what if
anything, it means in terms of our "Parkinson's Information Exchange" list?
Did you manage the 'list' (forum?) for Microsoft?  I don't know what a forum
manager does.  I do know that in the short time that I've been re-subscribed
to this list, I've been impressed with the information available here and
the people involved.  If, as part of Microsoft, you've had something to do
with this list, Microsoft is making a mistake by letting you go.  On the
other hand, it wouldn't be their first mistake and certainly far from their
last.
Best wishes, warm regards, Sharon ([log in to unmask])