From:  Parkinson's Information
Exchange[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:  Tuesday, July 08, 1997 2:43 PM
To:  Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:  Donating blood

Greetings all!

Before husband Gene was diagnosed in '87, he was a dedicated blood
donor at our local blood bank here in Eugene, OR.  After diagnosis, he
was
told he no longer could have blood drawn for donation.  Well...needless
say, he felt a bit "down". Please let me hear from you if you continue to
be a blood donor despite having PK.  Need to know what part of the
country
and what blood bank, etc.

Would love it if "dese guys" screwed up. :)  But...more importantly, it
would be good psychologically for Gene to start donating again.

Clara 62
Gene 63/10 yrs.