Marling,

So which book are you talking about? The one on 30 minutes of
exercise a day?

Now Marling, don't worry ur pretty lit'l hayd 'bout that there M.D. stuff. You just PD shuffle on back in the kitchen and russel us up some vittles. When da Doc ask you a question, you just bark like a good puppy. Doc collecting data on what he call med-e-ca-tion.

Hope you're laughing Marling. I find it quite humorous when the neuros view PD treatment like science. It is ironic how much we know about semiconductor Physics and how much of an art semiconductor design is while how little we know about brain function yet neuros treat it like science.

Neuros seem to miss how someone could have a scientific curiosity simply to gain more knowledge about a fascinating bio electro-mechanical system.

I will send the title, author and ISBN shortly. Dumbo here wrote it on the back of an envelope from work. I was opening my work mail in the waiting room and took it back to the office.

Phil G. 47/1+