Yes Phil, I am laughing, now.

I know what you mean.  I have been told on many occasions that I "should not
concern my pretty little head with all that technical stuff" (real tech term).
But, as a researcher, I want to know.  And yes math and science (especially
physics/chemistry) were my favorite subjects.  My son could explain gravity at 6
and my 9 year old grandson has been known to correct an astronomer at a
planetarium show.  I guess I've passed it on.  Oh yes, my daughter can explain
many things about cancer to you too (unfortunately from personal experience).

I look forward to you finding the envelope.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling