------=_NextPart_000_01BC8BC8.C41A28A0

You are such idiots...  I joined this mail group because I wanted to =
learn more about Parkinson's disease and treatment and NOT to read your =
frickin messages to one another.  I have 160 emails from Ken Becker, =
Barbara, Marjorie and all you other stupid idiots who are conversing =
back and forth to ONE another.  I don't care to read your personal =
messages.  PLEASE email each other through your INDIVIDUAL email =
addresses or find a CHAT room.
Jeanne

------=_NextPart_000_01BC8BC8.C41A28A0

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"Trident 4.71.0544.0"' name=3DGENERATOR>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You are such idiots...  I joined this =
mail group=20
because I wanted to learn more about Parkinson's disease and treatment =
and NOT=20
to read your frickin messages to one another.  I have 160 emails from =
Ken=20
Becker, Barbara, Marjorie and all you other stupid idiots who are =
conversing=20
back and forth to ONE another.  I don't care to read your personal =
messages. =20
PLEASE email each other through your INDIVIDUAL email addresses or find =
a CHAT=20
room.</FONT>

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jeanne</FONT></P>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01BC8BC8.C41A28A0--