Can anyone recommend a neurologist with PD specialty, having a practice in
Bellingham, WA?  Or a physician?  Seems like an odd request, but with U.S.
only drugs & 2nd opinion people it would be very helpful to me & perhaps
others in Vancouver eg. Mirapex (it will be a long time before it's in
Canada, I believe).  I know that canadians need a prescrip. from an american
doctor to avail themselves of a pharmacy "over the border". I know this is
not a new problem... so I hope there is an easy answer re procedure  too.
Anyone can e-mail me directly or through the list. P.S. I'm trying different
ways to access & will share anything relevant to PWP's on the line.  Thanks!
BH from Canada.