Dear Jeanne,

Clearly you have missed BIG TIME one of the major strengths of this list.
People here support and care about one another.  If purely medical
information is your goal, there are med lines that deal directly with such
material.  By the way, however, you would/will be surprised about the
amazing amount of sound information that comes out on the board, stuff
your neurologist can't or won't tell you.  I keep my mother amply supplied
with updates that have made a major difference in the management of her
condition.

There are conflicts that arise here but most of them are resolved with
grace, perhaps you might consider that.

Sincerely,

Judith Guion (Mother PWP 83/5)