Barb, what a shocker!  This being the first post I read tonight, makes me a
little nervous to read the rest of the e-mail. Hopefully  it was not a
complete surprise to you, and also I hope you got some kind of compensation.
 In any case, your upbeat attitiude, great sense of humor, intelligence makes
this ONE BIG LOSS for Microshaft...oops, I misspelled...nevermind, close
enough!  I know, seriously, that you will be better off in the near future,
and I hope you are not concerned.  If about 2000 letters of reccommendation
would help..we are here for you! Ken B