So much excellent advice. I am still trying to digest it. Today on my
Dr.'s advice I reluctantly cut my CR down to 2 and increased my Permax
to 4 grams.  I surprisingly am covering my PD symptoms pretty well and
the dyskinesis are not as sustained but  it is way too soon to tell
anything.  Since ever my thing works for a couple of days with me  (the
Placebo Affect) I am as a friend recently told me "The Queen of Denial".
One thing is for sure I have peak dose dyskinesis and end of dose
dyskinesis.
If things do not improve Presbyterian Hospital here in Dallas has a
clinic where they  observe you for a day and do a total workup. It is
expensive but 80% covered by insurance and I will avail myself if need
be.
I think I may be on the right track. Thanks for all your responses . It
is great to know what educated and caring advice   there is out there.
Donna