Barbara,

This subject invades my thoughts from time to time as I watch my children.  My
daughter has her hands full with 6 kids and my son is just beginning to think
about marriage and family.  I do not want to be a burden to them or change their
plans because of my PD.

What to do??  I have a house, paid for.  I have investigated in-home-health &
support services and know that I will be eligible for them when the time comes.
 This will help me through some of the future.  By the time I will need it, I
hope I will have an agreement with a nursing home somewhere.  I am still working
on that one.

It doesn't hurt to make plans for the future.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]    or    [log in to unmask]