Jim,

Thanks for the early wake-up message. Although Mo's reps are not listed,
that's not good news.  It just indicates lack of support both years.

So far I have appointments with Ashcroft and my rep, Kenny Hulshof.  It
took a while to make arrangements with Ashcroft's office, and I wanted to
do that before contacting other reps.  Do you think it would be worthwhile
to visit Dick Gephardt?  We've been told he can't co-sponsor legislation
because he's minority leader.  Is this true or a copout?

Looking forward to seeing you and Deb Sunday.  Thanks for all your good
work.

Pat