Date:    Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:16:10 -0400

From:    Margaret Tuchman <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: KS to DC

Great QRA (Quick Response Action), Barbara!

Is there anyone from KS who could come to DC next week? There is some

financial help availabe on a reimbursement basis.

As you know neither Senators and only Rep. Moran has cosigned. If you

cannot recommend anyone to travel, would you be willing to call

those Congressmen who have not yet cosigned and make appointments