From: Jeanne Prestin <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Get a clue!!!
Date: Tuesday, July 08, 1997 9:00 PM

------=_NextPart_000_01BC8BC8.C41A28A0

You are such idiots...  I joined this mail group because I wanted to learn
more about Parkinson's disease and treatment and NOT to read your frickin
messages to one another.  I have 160 emails from Ken Becker, Barbara,
Marjorie and all you other stupid idiots who are conversing back and forth
to ONE another.  I don't care to read your personal messages.  PLEASE email
each other through your INDIVIDUAL email addresses or find a CHAT room.
Jeanne

------

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META content xt/html;charset
<META content

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face ial size You are such idiots...  I joined this mail group

because I wanted to learn more about Parkinson's disease and treatment and
NOT
to read your frickin messages to one another.  I have 160 emails from Ken
Becker, Barbara, Marjorie and all you other stupid idiots who are
conversing
back and forth to ONE another.  I don't care to read your personal
messages.
PLEASE email each other through your INDIVIDUAL email addresses or find a
CHAT
room.</FONT>

<P><FONT face ial size Jeanne</FONT></P>

</BODY></HTML>

------