In a message dated 97-07-09 04:58:49 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Jeanne Prestin)
writes:

<<
 You are such idiots...  I joined this mail group because I wanted to learn
more about Parkinson's disease and treatment and NOT to read your frickin
messages to one another.  I have 160 emails from Ken Becker, Barbara,
Marjorie and all you other stupid idiots who are conversing back and forth to
ONE another.  I don't care to read your personal messages.  PLEASE email each
other through your INDIVIDUAL email addresses or find a CHAT room.
 Jeanne >>

Hey Jeanne,
Why don't you go get a clue, and get lost while your looking for it!  As well
as a place for PD information, this is a lot like a support group where
people interact and lift each other's spirits.

How dare you come in here and insult people.

Sue