Jeanne wrote:
>  You are such idiots...  I joined this mail group because I wanted to
learn
> more about Parkinson's disease and treatment and NOT to read your frickin
> messages to one another.

Netiquette suggests that new participants to lists, such as ours, introduce
themselves.  I don't remember reading your introduction.  Perhaps you could
enlighten us as to who you are, and what you're seeking here.

It might interest you to know that occasionally people like yourself
chastise the rest of us for not meeting their specific needs (of course,
that can hardly be done if we're not aware of what those needs are), and
for daring to converse with each other in a less than formal manner.  As
others have said far more eloquently than I, the strength of this list lies
in the support people give to one another.  Perhaps we can, likewise, be a
support to you.
-------
Regards
Mary Ann