Jane and Mel:

Theoretically the reversible MAOI's should not cause a reaction.  I
would still be cautious however.  I have some major skepticism about
such drugs or "cocktails"  Before using it be sure that you have read as
much about it as you can  including critical articles.  Is the realistic
benefit worth the risk? ( The risk being mixing a number of drugs with
your PD drugs when the interaction has not been systematically tested )

Good luck

Charlie

--
CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.