In a response to Jeanne Prestin, who had just told the "10-4, Good Buddy"
CB'e'rs on our list to "get a clue!" and estimated their IQ's and mental
states to be somewhere south of a hypnotized toad you,  Gordon Seese,
 replied back:

<<<  Just use that Delete button. It does not take me long to flit
 through 107 messages. I only looked at yours because of its title.. I need
 these good people on this net. >>>

My fellow PARKINSONIANS, I come to you tewnight with a heavy heavy delete
finger.  I hope Barb Patterson and her analysis team can come up with some
kind of a solution to how to get what we all want out of this list and also
how to just plain ol' get in & get out of this babble within the confines of
a natural day.  Believe me, it ain't no one stop convenience store any more.
<g>  On some skinny sinemet days I wonder if they will find me pecking the
delete key of my computer with my nose like a psychologically  imprinted
chicken trying to get to the bottom of the Parkie DIgest, part 9994, special
edition before I go to bed.

Having my Parkie list set on Digest and being an AOL'er as well, I get 3.
mebbe 4 of these unwieldy Parkie digests a day.  The stuff is like
flubber...it is taking over my C: drive, then the list server, then the
Planet Mars, then the galaxy.

Maybe the solution is a website with general and technical headings, message
boards which could be sorted out by topic so the yakkety yak - play
electronic footsie crowd wouldn't end up in the middle of a discussion on
actual drug usage and problems associated with it .  At least message boards
would mean we wouldn't have to download all this stuff to sort it out.  (the
downside of that, of course, being the need to stay online much longer and
the costs some may incur in doing this)  And, finally some kind of "chat"
area associated with the website where the real body slam crowd can get
together and rip themselves asunder with sarcasm and glue themselves back
together with smarminess.

To try to get message traffic under control how about adopting a one post per
day per person convention until things change for the better?  Note I suggest
a convention, not a rule ... if occasionally someone has additional things to
cover, a second post is not out of line.  But the continual "he said/she
said/name the boat/tickle my tiller/tighten the tickle/tickle the
pickle/fickle pickle/pickle tickle/giggle giggle giggle" stuff is really
really old folks..It is about as humorous as watching graffiti dry.... and
this from a guy who likes to take it to the hoop when it comes to humor and
sarcasm.... Man, it is plain exhausting.  I think it would be more
adventageous to "send" your "tickle pickle" stuff directly to the 2, 3 or 4
people it's intended for and let yourselves send each other silly rather than
reminding me I have a delete key.   Don't let the stuff loose in the first
place .... it reminds me of a grade school belching contest.  Noise counts
for a lot, style is next and content is to be avoided at all costs <g>

Rat, silent and moody down in Phoenix.