Camillia
So sorry about the rough times.  Sounds like he was developing a tardive
dyskinesia-  My medical dictionary (Tabers) says the following---Condition of
slow rhytmical, automatic sterotyped movements, either generalized or in
single muscle groups. These occur as an undesired effect of therapy with
certain psychotropic drugs, esp. the phenothiazines.  Another name for this
is extrapyramidal symptoms (EPS).   Some people have a rhymic movement of
their tongue (in and out or back and forth)  I understand if this is allowed
over a period of time, the movements become irreversable.  Best advice would
come from his neuro.  I understand Polypharmacy is a contributing cause as
well as a dopamine/acetyloline balance is disturbed.
Forgive me for going on and on--bet your best resource besides his neuro is
our good Dr. Mayer (sp?)
Mary CG for Mel 76/11  HANG IN THERE