Jeanne,

I understand your frustration, but this does not solve your problem. I suggest
the following :

- In case you have filters on your E-mail system (e.g Outlook or Eudora pro),
you become able to automatically get rid of messages coming from 10 to 15
persons you no longer want to hear from. If you don't, you still have a delete
key !

-     Instead of shouting, ask questions ! Do not underevaluate the huge
expertise and         support 100 % are willing to share with you.

- I feel a vast majority of the list members, who often lurk, need the chat to
avoid getting bored or depressed.

Take care

Bernard JOLY