Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Hello:

     My mother has been taking medication for Parkinsons for at least 3
     years now, however, she has never been tested and absolutely confirmed
     with Parkinsons.  Recently, a neurologist told her she did not display
     symptoms of Parkinsons other than trembling in her right side.

     She has since quit taking her medication and says she does'nt tremble
     anymore than she did while taking the medication.

     Can anyone tell me what tests she should have to prove conclusively
     that she does or does not have Parkinsons?

     Thanks-

     Sonya Ingle