Camilla, What a disappointment that Aricept did not do for Peter what it does
for Ken.Theoreticly, it  shouldn't help a pwp unless he is atypical, and our
neurologist says Ken is, so it works for him. Soon, very soon, we must find a
cure for what our doctor calls "this dastardly disease". Meanwhile this list
and the caregiver list, as well as the shy drager list are doing alot to help
us all. We feel a part of a big movement to find a cure instead of an
isolated couple struggling on our own.                        Barbara
Smith,cg/Ken/69/16/sds/5/