From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Ron Crawford
Sent:   Thursday, July 10, 1997 7:46 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        voice dictation software

I am in the 7th year post-pd-diagnosis.  I am 50 years old and continue to
be productive, but am having increasing difficulty using a keyboard.  My
professional productivity is related to writing.  I have found some reviews
of voice-dictation software, and it sounds like IBM's voice-dictation
system receives the highest ratings.  Any experiences you have had of either
IBM or other voice-dictation software products would be appreciated.

Ron
Ron Crawford, Ed.D.,NCC,LPC,LMFT,
   Clinical Member AAMFT
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Counseling
Texas A & M University, Commerce, TX  75429
903/886-5640;  FAX:903/886-5780;