At 10:40 AM 7/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>My name is Fred Walter  [log in to unmask]  and I was diagnosed about a
year ago as a parkinsons patient.   I am interested in new finds regarding
medicines.  I found that Sinemet didn't work for me due to side effects.

It has been my expierence that sometimes patients do not give medications
time enough to work before they declare it ineffective.  Iam not saying that
this is what happened with you as I don't know all the facts. Most all
medications for Parkinson's will generally have some side effect. I would
suggest that you try to work closer with your doctor.
Good Luck !

Russ Ahlstrom   [log in to unmask]
53/32    Support Group Facilitor 15 years