Brian,

That is the way I normally take it now(as my body tells me a dose is needed).
Although, the first 9 month of course, I took the doses the neuro told me to,
every/every day.  That is when I was having dyskinesia & dystonia so bad and
wanted to give up.  I think, maybe I just overdose myself on some days, and I
need to regulate it better, or something.

Many days I just shake or do a lot of stretching to keep from being stiff.  I
can do this with family and close friends.  But, I have a job (director of a
small non-profit) which is very public, and I need ( so some think--I guess
including me) to be at my best(whatever that is??) when out there making
speeches or taping interviews (yes, I get to be on local TV--ha ha and radio).

don't forget how to laugh
Marling