---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date:   Thu, 10 Jul 1997 15:11:43 -0400
From:   Liisa Millen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Intro/hormones

Hi all!
I am new to this list, and have really enjoyed getting "clued in" on the
current subjects!! I am 55/10, do drugs (Sinemet CR & Eldepryl that is),
and live in Florida.

Janet annd Marling, you might be interested to know that I am currently
participating in a study at NIH (National Institutes of Health) about
the possible effects of estrogen on PD symptoms and medications. I am
going in for the second leg of the study in 1 1/2 weeks. People there
are just great! If anyone is interested in volunteering, PD co-ordinator
is Marge Gillespie (RN with personality and a sense of humor),her e-mail
address is [log in to unmask]