quoting the rat :

>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: PARK/Digest - 8 Jul 1997 - Universal Postal Sufferage?

>In a response to Jeanne Prestin, who had just told the "10-4, Good
>Buddy"

>CB'e'rs on our list to "get a clue!" and estimated their IQ's and
mental
>states to be somewhere south of a hypnotized toad you,  Gordon Seese,
 replied back:

<<<  Just use that Delete button. It does not take me long to flit
 through 107 messages. I only looked at yours because of its title.. I
need
 these good people on this net. >>>
>My fellow PARKINSONIANS, I come to you tewnight with a heavy heavy
delete
>finger.  I hope Barb Patterson and her analysis team can come up with
some
>kind of a solution to how to get what we all want out of this list and
also
>how to just plain ol' get in & get out of this babble within the
confines of
>a natural day.... Man, it is plain exhausting.  I think it would be
more
>adventageous to "send" your "tickle pickle" stuff directly to the 2, 3
or 4
>people it's intended for and let yourselves send each other silly
rather than
>reminding me I have a delete key.   Don't let the stuff loose in the
first
>place .... it reminds me of a grade school belching contest.  Noise
counts
>for a lot, style is next and content is to be avoided at all costs <g>

>Rat, silent and moody down in Phoenix.

It is time for a little more self control.  I really object to
tons of jokes bouncing back and forth. I don't have time to filter
through this b.s.  I have three weeks of digests stacked up in my inbox
that I haven't gotten to yet.  I filled up my hard disk with
digests... I got another email account just to hold digests.
They only let me leave 2 meg of messages there, so old digests
get deleted automatically before I can get to them.

before you post, ask yourself this question:  If the 2000
list members were in an auditorium with you, would you
stand up and make the same comments?  You may think it's rude
to tell someone to shut up, but I think it's pretty rude to
yammer on, day  after day, when people are trying to exchange
usefull information.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
 please, please, please, please, please, have a heart.  Learn some
self control, send stuff to your list friends directly, stick to
the subject at hand...

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com