Don Kaspari wrote:
> I'm new here on this list (just one day now of reading the posts.)  I am a
> care giver of my significant other.  She was diagnosed with PD about three
> years ago.  Her "off" times seem to be getting longer and the "on" times
> shorter. I love her so much.

Dear Don,
Welcome to the list. I believe you will find caring and supportive
people here. It will help if you will tell the list the medications your
SO is using, along with her schedule for taking them, and any other
diagnoses besides PD that she may have. People here are experienced with
many different aspects of PD and may have some valuable help for
extending her "on" times.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--