--------------E6244885DCCF3EB4CF9FB2E2

--------------E53FB399D9D96A91482F264F

Jeanne Prestin wrote:

> You are such idiots... I joined this mail group because I wanted to
> learn more about Parkinson's disease and treatment and NOT to read
> your frickin messages to one another. I have 160 emails from Ken
> Becker, Barbara, Marjorie and all you other stupid idiots who are
> conversing back and forth to ONE another. I don't care to read your
> personal messages. PLEASE email each other through your INDIVIDUAL
> email addresses or find a CHAT room.
>
> Jeanne

  Dear Jeanne, it has been several days now since you posted the above
letter, I hope you have overcome some of you ranger and bitterness by
now. I would like to invite you to rejoin us and lets us see if we could
at least be a little comfort to you and answer some of your questions
about Parkinson and how to cope. They're are an amazing number of
wonderful helpful souls and there are few problems that someone of us
hasn't faced. Give us a chance to help you. I am sure that many of us
anxiously awati your next posti. We do want to help. that is why we are
here.

JUST REMEMBER, GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO WE!

--------------E53FB399D9D96A91482F264F

<HTML>

<H1>
Jeanne Prestin wrote:</H1>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;

<P><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>You are such idiots... I joined this
mail group because I wanted to learn more about Parkinson's disease and
treatment and NOT to read your frickin messages to one another. I have
160 emails from Ken Becker, Barbara, Marjorie and all you other stupid
idiots who are conversing back and forth to ONE another. I don't care to
read your personal messages. PLEASE email each other through your INDIVIDUAL
email addresses or find a CHAT room.</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>Jeanne</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; Dear Jeanne, it has been several days now since you posted the above
letter, I hope you have overcome some of you ranger and bitterness by now.
I would like to invite you to rejoin us and lets us see if we could at
least be a little comfort to you and answer some of your questions about
Parkinson and how to cope. They're are an amazing number of wonderful helpful
souls and there are few problems that someone of us hasn't faced. Give
us a chance to help you. I am sure that many of us anxiously awati your

<P>JUST REMEMBER, GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO WE!</HTML>

--------------E53FB399D9D96A91482F264F--

--------------E6244885DCCF3EB4CF9FB2E2

begin:          vcard
fn:             Bob Chapman