<< You are such idiots...  I joined this mail group because I wanted to =
 learn more about Parkinson's disease and treatment and NOT to read your =
 frickin messages to one another.  I have 160 emails from Ken Becker, =
 Barbara, Marjorie and all you other stupid idiots who are conversing =
 back and forth to ONE another.  I don't care to read your personal =
 messages.  PLEASE email each other through your INDIVIDUAL email =
 addresses or find a CHAT room.
 Jeanne

These are wonderful people .... I appreciate the care and the fun that is
shared ... it helps us all to survive  ... and these are the people who
impart so much good information to all of us.  I you don't like them there is
a delete button that is very easy to use.

Virginia Christiansen
White Plains, NY 10605