I am new to the listserve.  My husband was diagnosed PD in the last
month at the age of 60.  Thanks to each of you who post messages.  To
me, it is a source of strength and encouragement.  I consider each of
you heroes in the fullest extent of the word.  Your courage and
determination are contagious.

Our neurologist is very businesslike and textbook in his approach to
treatment of the disease.  Sinemet is his treatment of choice.  He is
unwilling to discuss Eldepryl or Mirapex.  "There is one right way and
it is my way."  Those are his words.  He is near retirement, so we are
hoping that his replacement will be more patient friendly.  What I would
like to know, from your experience, and with this disease I think
personal experience is very valuable, if vitamin supplements and/or
nutrition supplements help.  I am not looking for snake oil remedies,
but common sense strategies that have worked for you.

Thanks

Genene