Hi,  My name is Rich.  I am 29 years old and was diagnosed with PD two
years ago (but had symptoms probably 3 years prior to diagnosis).  I am on
Sinnamet CR and Eldepryl.  Right now I feel pretty good.  Just waiting to
find out what the future has in store for me.  I am interested in
information pertaining to young onset PD.  I read all I can about PD, but
not too much info seems to be available regarding my age.  It's very
frustrating.  My wife is pregnant and no one is sure if PD meds pose any
risk to the baby. I have called several pharm. manufacts..  They tell me
they have never considered the risks in such young people.

Thanks for listening,
                        Rich P.