Great QRA (Quick Response Action), Barbara!

Is there anyone from KS who could come to DC next week? There is some
financial help availabe on a reimbursement basis.
As you know neither Senators and only Rep. Moran has cosigned. If you
cannot recommend anyone to travel, would you be willing to call
those Congressmen who have not yet cosigned and make appointments for
"proxys" to meet with them next week? We plan to meet as many legislators
as possible while attending the Forum.
I hope you don't mind my asking you to do this? We truly need to be better
organized nationally, with each state having a coordinator in place.
Let me know what you think?

Regards,
Margaret

At 05:16 PM 7/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Rep. McCarthy is a most accessible public servant.  In the space of a few
>minutes, I found her listing and was welcomed to state my business.  She
>wasn't aware of the Udall Bill, but she is for research.  I was invited to
>fax a fact sheet to her home fax.  When she gets back to D.C. Tuesday, she
>will f.u. on it.  I explained our concern for breaking the bottleneck.  I
>think it is likely that she will sign on as a co-sponsor.
>
>Barbara Blake-Krebs           [log in to unmask]

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540