---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date:   Fri, 11 Jul 1997 10:31:08 -0400
From:   Liisa Millen <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     [log in to unmask]
Subject: NIH studies

Hi Janet and others interested in research,
studies take place in Bethesda MD, and I do some stuff at home. They fly
me to Washington for the in-house part (in this case 2 5-day stays)-no
private jet, just good ol' USAir! This is my first time, and I was very
impressed with the neuros there, knowledgeable and willing to discuss
everything, none of that "me god, you lowly patient" treatment. They
have many studies going on for men and women, again PD co-ordinators
e-mail address is [log in to unmask] , her name is Marge Gillespie.Lisa