Jane Ballantyne wrote:

> Today we received information about GH3 from a member of our support group.
> The listed inredients are:
> Procaine hydrochloride, pancreatin, bromelain, benzoic acid, pot
> metabisulphite, di-sodium phosphate, kaolin, sucrose, calcium
> carbonate,talc,titanium dioxide,natural orange colouring.
>
>  According  to the information it is useful for depression ( as a
> momo-amine oxidase reversible inhibitor)
> Our friend  is taking sinemet and selegiline. She is now taking GH3.. Will
> there be any confict with ingredients.
> We would appreciate some advice from Charlie or Jerry on this.
>
> Jean & Mel Ballantyne

TO JANE & MELL:
        Gh3 is a natural product that has been around for many years. It is
purported to be good for aging, alcoholism, allergies, anti-oxident,
arthritis, blood pressure, cancer, circulation, cell repair, depression,
fatigue, insomnia, impotence, age spots, memory, migraines,neuromuscular
disorders, schizophrenia, senility, skinn disorders, stress, etc. (If
it's good for all these things why aren't we all taking it?) There have
been many studies done but few have been scientifically controlled for
accuracy. My source indicates there are no drug interactions known,
however there have been no studies done either. I would reiterate
Charlie's advice to be careful. If you are looking for something for
depression I would suggest St.John's Wort before the GH3, if you want a
natural product. There is more known about SJW.-- BY THE WAY-- If any of
you listmates have tried SJW, I would be interested in knowing your
results.                                Jerry Starr