To all interested parties:
        Just to add a bit of explanation. The cytochrome P450 isozyme refers to
a liver enzyme system. The liver enzymes in this system are responsible
for breaking down (metabolizing) the drugs in question. The grapefruit
juice inhibits the production of these enzymes, so consequently the
drugs are not metabolized as fast and stay in the blood stream longer
and in a higher concentration.  Is this as clear as mud?
                                        Jerry Starr RPh.