Delda White wrote:

> Kathrynne -- I telephoned for that booklet and received it.  It does involve
> a lot of form-filling-out, and is a little difficult to use because it goes
> by Pharm. Co. and not by medication.  Also, many of the descriptions are just
> plain nasty -- YOU'D BETTER BE DIRT POOR OR ELSE tone.  And many of them
> require a tremendous amount of paperwork.

Dear Delda,
Yes, the tone is off-putting, but my patients who have used it have
found that their physicians do much of the paperwork, and are quite
happy to offer this service. Many of the people I work with have need of
assistance paying for medications, either for themselves or their
spouses, and have found the free prescriptions a great help.
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,