----------
Fra: Jeanne Prestin <[log in to unmask]>
Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Emne: Get a clue!!!
Dato: 9. juli 1997 03:00

You are such idiots...  I joined this mail group because I wanted to learn
more about Parkinson's disease and treatment and NOT to read your frickin
messages to one another.  I have 160 emails from Ken Becker, Barbara,
Marjorie and all you other stupid idiots who are conversing back and forth
to ONE another.  I don't care to read your personal messages.  PLEASE email
each other through your INDIVIDUAL email addresses or find a CHAT room.
Jeanne

Yes Jeanne, you gave me the answer, I think it`s best for you to create
YOUR own list and chat-room.

Best wishes

Sonia