UPDATE ON "DOSE GUYS"!

Thanks to you all who sent me messages regarding blood donation. We are
still waiting to hear if this particular blood bank will accept Gene's
blood.  Unfortunately, they are not associated with the Red Cross.
Have been told "our rules are not as relaxed as theirs".  Soooo...the jury
is still out.

Since it's been 10 years since Gene was told they no longer could use his
blood, and since I've only talked to them by phone, we plan to pay them
a visit in person next week...so they can check us out and vice-versa.

Clara Nistler 62
Gene Nistler 63/10
An intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell overture
without thinking of the Lone Ranger.