^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   57  deg. F starry pre-dawn
Hi Jim and Emily,

An activist's  PERSPECTIVE:

I sometimes use the amazing figure of 23 million! You get this  by taking
the fact that 1 of 100 Americans over 60 will develop it, and multiplying
by 230 million Americans who will eventually reach age 60.