from the list but from time to time I have to get off as I have neither the
time or the energy to read thur all the  back and forth banter that goes on
it.  I'm sure it is good therapy for some but for others, it causes problems.

I don't know what the answer is other than what Nicole wrote.

I felt the frustration  "get a clue" has, and the fact that she may have
overreacted does not merit the petty replys.   Please let us remember that we
all need "information about our mutual diseease" and snide remarks don't
really add anything.  As my kids say to me when I express my opion about
things, "we listen  to what you say and glean what we can for it."

I hope this does not start another barage of replys.