 72/25 lima,ohio  i may not be oldest or had pd longer on the net as some
one else. but for me all talk back and foth does not bother me as i get 2
copys of every mail on line. but you know friends after awile get tired of
hearing obout pd. this is one way some can cope. other can't. but after
25yrs i try to laugh at any thing. even the banter. some time times i got to
delet message to read all the mail. it gives me something to do and to think
obout other than pd. some think they are sick. how about cancer.als, ms so i
call my self lucky to to have pd at least i am a live and won't die of it.
so as the say other banter. so are you lazy pd want cg to do evey thing for
you bring water dress you oh you long pd people. if you have pd longer than
me just email me don't use the net. i like to get things off my chest to pd
folks hoping they will under stand. I.Y.Q. don.  [log in to unmask] i am
hear for any body and thing