Hello Nancy,

I believe Stephan Schwartz is away, and I happen to have the newsletter
right in front of me: it is published monthly by the Medical Publishing Co.,
P.O. Box 450, Huntington Valley, PA  19006, Phone 215-947-6648. Subscription
$40.00/year.

It is an excellent publication.

Margaret

At 09:20 PM 7/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>A PS to the message I sent a few days ago about the insureance waiver.  It
>was for his life insurance, not the health.
>
>Also a question for Stephan Schwartz.  The article on balance was great.
>Thanks for sending it.  I was wondering is one can subscribe to the
>newsletter "Parkinson Disease Update"?  Do you know what the cost it?  Would
>also like the address as it is hard to read on my copy.
>
>Thanks,  Nancy B caregive for Don 63/13

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540